Family Farm Walk at Farm Discovery - Live Earth Farm
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Along the tour route you will find:
- hilly paths to walk, run and skip along
- chicks and laying hens
- Pygmy goats
- a swaled hillside featuring citrus, grapes, pineapple guava and a frog pond (our favorite place on the farm for 5 senses exploration and hide and seek)
- a pony corral
- a cow named Bella and her friend, a pig named Lucky
- Discovery and permaculture gardens
- a beautiful picnic platform with a view
Usually, we encourage folks to pick seasonal fruits and vegetables along the way. In order to ensure health and safety, we will provide instructions about enjoying seasonal opportunities on your walk as conditions evolve. *Please be sure to check in with the on-site staff on weekends. They will provide additional information if necessary.
Cost is $30 per family, please email email@example.com if your family needs a scholarship.
What to Bring:
- Water/ water bottles (there is plenty of potable water around the farm for refills)
- Close-toed shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Baby carrier/stroller
Farms are dynamic places. Some of these features will be at their best during certain times of year. Visit us often to watch the changes.
We can provide a full refund or reschedule your visit up to 7 days before your visit.
**please note we have big, friendly farm guard dogs on the farm. Their job is to protect the farm, its animals and plants. Please do not be afraid of them, they are nice.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.